|Raise Dead Information|
|Game Description:||Showing total disregard for the permanence of death, the caster calls upon the deceased to aid him in battle.|
|Keycode:||QRDSR, QDRSR, QDSRR, RQDSR, RDQSR, RDSQR|
|Location:||Chapter Nine: On the floor next to the necromancers in the run-down church.|
 Spell effects
Raise Dead summons 5 Zombie minions to help fight for you. When cast, the game first gets the location 4 distance in front of the casting wizard and finds the nearest safe ground to it and designates this spot as the spawning location. Green and brown smoke with a tinge of red then appears on this location for 8.1 seconds. The 5 Zombies spawn within a 1.5 distance radius of the spawning location with an interval of 2 seconds between each spawn (they spawn at the 0th, 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th second).
Like the standard Zombie enemy monster, the Zombie minions are considered undead. They do not move unless there are enemies in the area (they detect enemies about 1 screen away) and they do not carry between areas. Zombies are fairly weak, only have 500 hp and move at speed 2 (players have 1000 hp and move at speed 5). Zombies have a melee bite that does 62 poison damage. Their bite causes the target to be poisoned and take 10 damage per tick. Poisoned units move slower than normal. Each wizard may only have 16 minions active at any time, if the wizard summons more, the earliest of the 16 minions will self-destruct as newer ones spawn. Minions last indefinitely until their death.
All undead units take damage from Healing spells, heal from Arcane spells and are immune to Poison damage. Undead units are also invalid targets for Summon Death. However, note that if the Healing spell or Arcane spell is mixed with any Water, Fire, Cold or Lightning elements (that is, not Shield or Earth), the spell behaves normally as though the the unit is not undead. It is unknown if this is a bug.
Casting Nullify will disperse Raise Dead spawn points and also destroy all summoned minions (including those of allies).
- Provides distraction from enemies, allowing the caster to cast other spells.
- Allows wizards standing behind a meat shield of summoned Zombies to cast +Area which will damage enemies (that are not undead) and heal the Zombies at the same time.
- Combos well with Summon Death which does not target undead units, instead Death will go for the units damaged by the Zombies as long as the wizard is on full health.
- Works much faster than Summon Elemental.
- Raise Dead and summoned minions can be destroyed by Nullify.
- Zombies are very weak, have low hp and damage, and move slowly.
- There are 6 ways to cast Raise Dead: QRDSR, QDRSR, QDSRR, RQDSR, RDQSR, RDSQR.