In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
April 12, 2011 Patch
|← Previous Patch
(March 21, 2011)
|April 12, 2011 Patch||Next Patch →|
(June 22, 2011)
Other changes and new features[edit | edit source]
- VIETNAM BABY!
- New Content notifier added to main menu.
- Server browser improved.
- Some challenges now support a default avatar when creating a new profile.
- Improved formatting and layout in leaderboards.
- Two new achievements implemented.
Fixed issues[edit | edit source]
- Fixed campaign chapter transition crash issue.
- Fixed crash in spellmanager, which occured whenever a player had all campaign magicks and was awarded a magick through scripted events.
- Fixed a rare IndexOutOfRangeException crash in StatusEffect.Update.
- Fixed a bug when restarting scenes which stopped the music from starting.
- Nullifying Summon Phoenix will now properly reset the Magick.
- Fixed issue with Khan’s leap attack landing infront of a shield resulting in a mad frenzy.
- Fixed 3d sound positioning for character statuseffects.
- Fixed bug where casting lightning on self would do the previously casted lightningspells damage.
- Fixed a crash when players used corporealize during bossfight in Chapter 6.
- Shields health can no longer go past its max health.
- Game should no longer crash in audiomanager during game shutdown.
- Fixed invisibility not breaking when attacking.
- Fixed panic when getting sprayed by steam.
- Characters will no longer get wet while walking in water and using a self shield.
- Characters are now able to walk on physicsobjects.
- Fixed a bug with Vlad reappearing in the bossfight in Chapter 12.
- Fixed physics objects lightsource not disappearing after destruction or level restart.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when certain animations were missing.
Known issues[edit | edit source]
- Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding.
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion.
- Characters and items can in rare cases fall through the level collision mesh, this is due to lag or poor framerate. Many general network improvements and general optimization will reduce this risk.
- The game may appear to be stuttering even though framerate is good.
- Players might in some cases get stuck in self-cast animation.