We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
April 15, 2014 Wizard Wars Patch
| ← Previous Patch
(April 8, 2014 Wizard Wars)
|April 15, 2014 Wizard Wars Patch|| Next Patch →|
(April 22, 2014 Wizard Wars)
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Disabled all displayed rewards except total score/xp/crowns (No more having to repeatedly "skip" stuff).
- Added time_bonus to game modes.
- Damage/Heal bonuses removed (for now).
- Game mode specific end of match rewards.
- Removed random crystal drops.
Levels[edit | edit source]
- Above level 60, each level now requires 75000 XP (instead of the bugged 20k). This change affects all players above level 60.
Status Effects[edit | edit source]
- Cancel active wards when frozen.
- Fixed single Cold wards not protecting against Chill if already Chilled when casting the ward.
Animation[edit | edit source]
- Tweaked imp-ring frontend anims and added a few more variations.
Duel[edit | edit source]
- Fixed revives sometimes messing up round wins/score in Duel
Frontend[edit | edit source]
- Added Caps Lock indicator to the login screen.
- Fixed comparison color coding in store/weapons/stats.
- Re-binding enter key is no longer allowed.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Changed the name of Acolyte's Staff to Warlock's Staff for consistency with the Warlock's Robe.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a glitch where spells could be cancelled if one kept the mouse button down and queued more elements whilst still casting/channeling.
- Fixed tactical dragon strike occasionally dealing out extreme burst damage.
- Fixed a client crash in the lobby when hovering with the cursor over players.
- Fixed a client crash in the training ground when killing Timmy.
- Fixed: Stuck in wait for server response on change password.
- Invalid user names should now give correct error message at log-in.
- Made sure that death screams and body-fall-to-ground sounds don't trigger when a player is gibbed.
- New validation and error feedback for 'new password' dialog.
- Reseting password in game will now allow you to use the new password to log-in afterwards without having to restart the client.
- Sounds when entering spawn points is now properly treated as sound effects for volume purposes.
- Truncating long keybind names on in-game gui.