|Game Description:||If there's something strange... in your neighborhood... just use this magick to draw those ethereal creatures in to the corporeal realm.|
|Location:||Chapter Eleven: Given to you after defeating Fafnir.|
Spell effects[edit | edit source]
Corporealize will cause any units that are ethereal to instantly become corporeal and thus become able to be attacked. Some units in the game have the ability to shift between the ethereal realm and the corporeal realm. While in the ethereal realm, they are immune to all spells and Magicks and are not targetable but they also cannot attack targets in the corporeal realm. The following is a list of units that can be/are ethereal when you encounter them:
- Daemonling (Chapter Six)
- Daemon (Chapter Six)
- Daemon Lord (Chapter Six)
- Death (Chapter Ten)
- Assatur (Chapter Twelve). Appears behind Grimnir when Grimnir is at low health.
- Future Vlad (Chapters Six through Twelve). Friendly NPC with 40 million hp.
- Summon Death (Magick). NPC with 1 hp that kills the unit (that is not Undead) with the least percentage health.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Able to bring Daemons in Chapter Six into the corporeal realm immediately instead of waiting for them to materialize.
- Without this you're unable to defeat Assatur.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- There are few incorporeal enemies in Magicka so this spell is often useless. Has no use in PvP or Challenge.
- Does not work well on Death because he will become ethereal again within seconds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This Magick is required to defeat Grimnir in Chapter Twelve, otherwise Assatur will continually heal Grimnir back to full health.
- The description includes lyrics from Ghostbusters, the theme song to the film of the same name. It was performed by Ray Parker Jr.
- Prior to patch v126.96.36.199, casting Corporealize during the Grimnir encounter in Chapter Six when Assatur appeared would crash the game.