December 17, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch
| ← Previous Patch
(December 3, 2013 Wizard Wars)
|December 17, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch|| Next Patch →|
(December 24, 2013 Wizard Wars)
ART[edit | edit source]
- Holiday themed imps!
- Snow in the menu scene!
- New fancy mesh for earth armor
MAGICKS[edit | edit source]
- Magick selection screen!
- Allow healing imps (and hurting Death) with the Revive burst heal.
- Lots of tweaks to the magick description texts.
WEAPONS[edit | edit source]
- New snowball weapon! Holiday times are giving times, so throw it at people and shove some Holiday spirit!
- All projectile weapons now spawn their projectiles from the root of the character and ignore the animation state. This means the projectiles will behave more consistently.
- Vendetta Dagger projectiles now deals earth damage instead of ice to be consistent with all other weapons.
CONTROLS[edit | edit source]
- Stop-movement functionality added, keybinding available in Settings Menu.
- Self-cast when clicking on self with the right mouse button can now be toggled in the Settings Menu.
PROGRESSION[edit | edit source]
- Increased leveling curve at higher levels.
OPTIMIZATION[edit | edit source]
- Reduced upstream data. This should improve the bandwidth usage of the game.
- Improved resource packaging structure to reduce patch size.
SPELLS & BALANCE[edit | edit source]
- All mines and bombs now have diminishing returns(multiple hits from the same batch will not scale linearly). This means in general that a single mine deals more damage, but a whole cluster deals a bit less.
- WED+WWE combo now deals 427HP (instead of old 395), SSE+SSS combo now deals 710dmg (instead of old 805).
NPC's & AI[edit | edit source]
- AI now considers all mines to be obstacles.
- AI now properly finds a new target if the current one dies.
AUDIO[edit | edit source]
- Imp Scratch and Fall sounds implemented for login screen.
- Some new menu button sounds.
BUGFIXES[edit | edit source]
- Mines now activate when any character enters their radius (previously only players).
- Changing password now actually results in the server responding.
- Crashfix when entering just spaces as a chat message.
- Damage numbers should now appear in the correct place when running windowed mode with black bars.
- Fix for imps not getting knocked down.
- Fixed some typos in the hover texts for player stats.
- Music no longer stops if you exit a lobby back to the menu.
- Password change now looks correct, no more disappearing email.
- Reward screen doesn't crash on relative exp calculation when player has reached max level.
- Tutorial fix for exponential "IMPlosions".
- Validate magicks. No more entering games with non-owned magicks!
- We only create the client key once, instead of every time we enter game state login. Fixes a rare client crash were the client had been disconnected from the login server at least 8 times.
- Teleport Magick crash fix.
- Fixed a physics related bug on the map, where attacks couldn't do damage in the area around the match start spawn points.
- Various fixes for revive magick.
- Fixes respawn position on the server.
- Rusty knife special attack animation now reverts nicely to the idle animation.
- Changed the description for the "Attackspeed" stat. It is NOT the amount of attacks per second, but rather how quickly an attack is performed.
- The Flipper Robe now has the proper stats (+Water, -Cold).