We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
December 17, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch
| ← Previous Patch
(December 3, 2013 Wizard Wars)
|December 17, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch|| Next Patch →|
(December 24, 2013 Wizard Wars)
ART[edit | edit source]
- Holiday themed imps!
- Snow in the menu scene!
- New fancy mesh for earth armor
MAGICKS[edit | edit source]
- Magick selection screen!
- Allow healing imps (and hurting Death) with the Revive burst heal.
- Lots of tweaks to the magick description texts.
WEAPONS[edit | edit source]
- New snowball weapon! Holiday times are giving times, so throw it at people and shove some Holiday spirit!
- All projectile weapons now spawn their projectiles from the root of the character and ignore the animation state. This means the projectiles will behave more consistently.
- Vendetta Dagger projectiles now deals earth damage instead of ice to be consistent with all other weapons.
CONTROLS[edit | edit source]
- Stop-movement functionality added, keybinding available in Settings Menu.
- Self-cast when clicking on self with the right mouse button can now be toggled in the Settings Menu.
PROGRESSION[edit | edit source]
- Increased leveling curve at higher levels.
OPTIMIZATION[edit | edit source]
- Reduced upstream data. This should improve the bandwidth usage of the game.
- Improved resource packaging structure to reduce patch size.
SPELLS & BALANCE[edit | edit source]
- All mines and bombs now have diminishing returns(multiple hits from the same batch will not scale linearly). This means in general that a single mine deals more damage, but a whole cluster deals a bit less.
- WED+WWE combo now deals 427HP (instead of old 395), SSE+SSS combo now deals 710dmg (instead of old 805).
NPC's & AI[edit | edit source]
- AI now considers all mines to be obstacles.
- AI now properly finds a new target if the current one dies.
AUDIO[edit | edit source]
- Imp Scratch and Fall sounds implemented for login screen.
- Some new menu button sounds.
BUGFIXES[edit | edit source]
- Mines now activate when any character enters their radius (previously only players).
- Changing password now actually results in the server responding.
- Crashfix when entering just spaces as a chat message.
- Damage numbers should now appear in the correct place when running windowed mode with black bars.
- Fix for imps not getting knocked down.
- Fixed some typos in the hover texts for player stats.
- Music no longer stops if you exit a lobby back to the menu.
- Password change now looks correct, no more disappearing email.
- Reward screen doesn't crash on relative exp calculation when player has reached max level.
- Tutorial fix for exponential "IMPlosions".
- Validate magicks. No more entering games with non-owned magicks!
- We only create the client key once, instead of every time we enter game state login. Fixes a rare client crash were the client had been disconnected from the login server at least 8 times.
- Teleport Magick crash fix.
- Fixed a physics related bug on the map, where attacks couldn't do damage in the area around the match start spawn points.
- Various fixes for revive magick.
- Fixes respawn position on the server.
- Rusty knife special attack animation now reverts nicely to the idle animation.
- Changed the description for the "Attackspeed" stat. It is NOT the amount of attacks per second, but rather how quickly an attack is performed.
- The Flipper Robe now has the proper stats (+Water, -Cold).