We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
December 3, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch
| ← Previous Patch
(November 27, 2013 Wizard Wars)
|December 3, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch|| Next Patch →|
(December 17, 2013 Wizard Wars)
STORE[edit | edit source]
- Enabled store on release. Today is the day of Soon™'s demise!
PHYSICS AND PUSH[edit | edit source]
- Don't allow corpses to be pushed around. Because like, corpses have feelings too right?!
- Allow spell input when being pushed. Now when I frantically mash my keyboard whilst being crowd-controlled my gloriously fumbled spells will be entered ready to cast, huzzah!
- Fixes for earth and water resistances affecting push.
BALANCE[edit | edit source]
- Earth armor knockdown resistance fix.
- Increased stats on Low Tier and Founder Robes/Staffs stats for testing purposes. WILL CHANGE. ALPHA, MKAY?
- Changed so all weapons use earth damage instead of ice or earth damage. Who knew that those shiny weapons were all made from compressed dirt and silver paint?
INGAME[edit | edit source]
- More obvious earth projectile trail. The trails linger longer, added flash to hit effect. Earth projectiles, now with add tracer rounds!
- Fade resistance rings based on distance from projection plane (z axis only).
BREAKABLES[edit | edit source]
- Made it easier to break stuff overall. Explosive barrels ho! Our barrels are no longer being stalked by a comic-book obsessed guy in a wheelchair. (Name that movie! - Escher)
BUGFIXES[edit | edit source]
- Player is not made alive when respawning until client has moved to the correct position. No more flying across the map towards your respawn point.
- Text no longer resets when input field loses focus. Poor Input Field, he just needs to learn to apply himself better. So easily distracted.
- In air collision filter tweaks. You can't fly over the edge of the map anymore.
- Connectivity Fixes.
- Chat crash fix and variable naming.
GUI[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crash bug where the password field would not properly reset when failing to login.
- Added version mismatch message when the requested login server is using a different version to the client.
- Cooldown on tabs eliminates flickering
- Tweaked equipped font sizes, removed some debug code
- Bigger button when creating permanent wizard name. Changed font in titles.
- New stats and descriptions for some items.
- Proper click pass behavior, proper ui item click behavior
SOUND[edit | edit source]
- Proper hover sound event for new button events. Could this be a clue for hover-board mounted Wizards in the future?! No, it couldn't. :(
IMPS AND AI[edit | edit source]
- Fixed npc rotation bugs.
- Imp knockdown animation bug fix. No more leg stretches for this one. DYEL?
- Tutorial fix for exponential IMPlosions. The madness ends here!
- Changed all attacked alert_mode's to aggression now that alert_mode is used 4 realz
- Added "sight_range" parameter to character_system_settings.lua which sets ai distance