|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
|Appearances||Chapters 3 and 6|
They use Summon Spirit with alarming regularity, making them high-priority targets in any group. Aside from that, they often use Rain (making damaging spells tricky) and blade-spells, causing fissures of varying types to erupt under you. The best thing to do when you first encounter a druid is to cast shield on yourself and then you won't get wet from the rain as long as your shield is up, making it a whole lot easier to defeat them.
Loot[edit | edit source]
Druids will invariably drop Gnarled Staves, allowing you to fulfill all of your lumberyard fantasies by raising Spirits of your own. Be cautious, as the ability has quite a cooldown, and the Spirits will not move if they do not see an enemy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Druids bear a strong resemblance to the "Knights who say Ni" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, shouting 'Shrubbery' as they summon a Spirit. They also sometimes say 'eki eki eki', which is the first part of the new thing the "Knights who say Ni" says.
Combat[edit | edit source]
Druids spam Tree spirits, are immune to poison attacks, constantly cast rain, use earth+fire+shield imbues and are just annoying.
However, they can be defeated. Apply these relatively simple steps:
- Use Nullify if you plan to kill off the tree spirits first.
- Keep a water resistance on yourself and your team while dealing with druids.
- Never get cornered, druids excel at killing cornered wizards. Blink away if possible.
- Try to either one-hit them with 4X Earth+ Ice, or mow them down with the super steam lightning beam.
- Spam minions of your own (zombies work best).