|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .
|Game Description:||The famous sword in the stone – complete with stone.|
Excalibur is behaving more like a Mace than a sword.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Excalibur is slow to swing but bashes enemies for significant damage, and knocks them down for an easy follow-up attack.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Knocking down enemies is a good way of interrupting their attacks.
- It's fun to use a sword with stone on its end.
Cons[edit | edit source]
Reference[edit | edit source]
- This is a refence to the Arthurian legend of the sword in the stone.
- In truth, the Sword in the Stone and Excalibur are believed to be separate weapons, since most versions of the legend describe The Lady of the Lake giving Excalibur to Arthur some time after becoming king.
- The sword remains firmly in the stone, since the wizard clearly isn't the once-and-future king.