In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
February 2, 2011 Patch
|← Previous Patch
(February 1, 2011)
|February 2, 2011 Patch||Next Patch →|
(February 4, 2011)
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Khan spell absorption resulting in crash.
- Fixed crash when attempting to play two ambient sounds with the same id.
- Fixed issue with exploding Goblin bombers not dealing damage.
- Fixed issue with explosive objects not dealing damage.
- Fixed level progression issue when the captain in Chapter 1 is killed before he speaks.
- NPCs are removed when leaving a scene that one cannot return to. (Solves “NPC cache is empty” crash.)
- Fixed CTD in Chapter 9 bossfight. (“No area with key...”)
- Fixed camera issue when using Staff of the Dead.
- Fixed Book of Magick jittering on network clients.
- Fixed issue when joining a game from the Steam client and Magicka is not running.
- Fixed rare crash in UPnP routine.
- Fixed crash when a character was overkilled by a buff.
- Fixed issue with items, magicks & missiles falling through the level.
- Clients no longer get stuck in-between scenes in Chapter 1.
- Minor network optimizations.
- Fixed CTD when trying to use chat and playing with only gamepads.
- Quick Start no longer tries to join games incompatible versions or password protected games.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Khan shield spell changed to area blast.