We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
January 21, 2014 Wizard Wars Patch
| ← Previous Patch
(January 14, 2014 Wizard Wars)
|January 21, 2014 Wizard Wars Patch|| Next Patch →|
(January 28, 2014 Wizard Wars)
Connectivity[edit | edit source]
- Improved pre-round peer sync and disconnect handling. Speedier pre-round stuffs!
- Rewritten network interface to use explicit connections. Should lead to somewhat improved connectivity.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed freezing caused by faulty default load-outs in new accounts.
- Rewrote Founder's Robe string to fit into text boxes in all resolutions. How long is a piece of string? About big enough to fit into a text box!
- Added the correct sounds to imp weapons. They now sound as they should whilst adorably chewing on your elbow.
- No more knockdowns when invulnerable.
- A few crashes now result in error-codes instead. Less CTD's, more animals.
- Fixed a bug where the store and/or owned items would sometimes not appear. The Wizard in charge of the store has completed his 12 step program and now shows up to work on time.
General Tweaks/Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fixes to shields reflector handling of beams.
- Divided random Elemental Crystal drop chance by 4. Maths yo!
- Adding telemetry upon essence reward.
- Imp now has astronomer hat. He now sports the finest in this season's Wizard/Imp-crossover millinery.
- Reduced package size by removing redundant package content. Smaller packages, size isn't everything!
UI[edit | edit source]
- Extended mouse button support. Those of you with your eleventeen button gaming mice will be pleased.
- Cursor intersecting HUD no longer interrupts holding down move button.
- Play unique sound when entering lobby. Escher is THIS happy http://bit.ly/KBBMYZ
- New sounds for selecting and interacting with magicks.