In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
January 21, 2014 Wizard Wars Patch
|← Previous Patch
(January 14, 2014 Wizard Wars)
|January 21, 2014 Wizard Wars Patch||Next Patch →|
(January 28, 2014 Wizard Wars)
Connectivity[edit | edit source]
- Improved pre-round peer sync and disconnect handling. Speedier pre-round stuffs!
- Rewritten network interface to use explicit connections. Should lead to somewhat improved connectivity.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed freezing caused by faulty default load-outs in new accounts.
- Rewrote Founder's Robe string to fit into text boxes in all resolutions. How long is a piece of string? About big enough to fit into a text box!
- Added the correct sounds to imp weapons. They now sound as they should whilst adorably chewing on your elbow.
- No more knockdowns when invulnerable.
- A few crashes now result in error-codes instead. Less CTD's, more animals.
- Fixed a bug where the store and/or owned items would sometimes not appear. The Wizard in charge of the store has completed his 12 step program and now shows up to work on time.
General Tweaks/Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fixes to shields reflector handling of beams.
- Divided random Elemental Crystal drop chance by 4. Maths yo!
- Adding telemetry upon essence reward.
- Imp now has astronomer hat. He now sports the finest in this season's Wizard/Imp-crossover millinery.
- Reduced package size by removing redundant package content. Smaller packages, size isn't everything!
UI[edit | edit source]
- Extended mouse button support. Those of you with your eleventeen button gaming mice will be pleased.
- Cursor intersecting HUD no longer interrupts holding down move button.
- Play unique sound when entering lobby. Escher is THIS happy http://bit.ly/KBBMYZ
- New sounds for selecting and interacting with magicks.