July 1, 2011 Patch
|← Previous Patch
(June 22, 2011)
|July 1, 2011 Patch||Next Patch →|
(November 15, 2011)
Features[edit | edit source]
- Added to camera tracking an influence towards enemies in the immediate vicinity.
- Added Polish localization.
- If any versus game has one or less players it will automatically end.
- Added an ethereal state to newly respawned players in versus mode.
- Added two new achievements
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Versus network games now properly synchronize spawn positions, this prevents characters from spawning in the same position during a Krietor mode reset.
- When local players are dead the camera will now instead track network players.
- Characters charging during a Krietor mode reset are now properly reset to an idle state.
- Fixed an issue where if in a rare situation a necromancer area casted with both poison and earth elements a crash would occur.
- Fixed an issue where a NPC (ie daemon lord) would drop an item which had not been cached, resulting in a crash.
- Self shields are now correctly removed when casting invisibility.
- Earth projectiles now gain some deviation on its trajectory whenever they destroy targets.
- Added some stability to game start.
- Adjusted self casted projectile spells position and direction.
- Improved fire efficiency greatly.
- Magick and Item packs are now properly hidden in lobby when Krietor’s Tourney is selected.
- Fixed a bug where characters casting a spell with their weapons while being feared would not properly reset the spell effect.
- Fixed the movement influence on avatars when they are feared.
- Krietor versus mode will now properly remove an active Meteorshower magick when it resets.
- Nullify will now affect every entity, independent of distance.