Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Knife of Counter-Striking
|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
|Game Description:||The Knife of Counter-Striking is a finely crafted combat knife. Though, oddly, is it better at getting out of fights rather than into them.|
|Special:||Fast, Provides permanent Haste to the wielder.|
|Location:||Chapter 5: .|
The Knife of Counter-Striking is a finely crafted combat knife. Though, oddly, is it better at getting out of fights rather than into them... well, actually it is pretty damn good at both when used properly!
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- This knife has a passive haste effect that stacks with the Haste Magick.
- Best use: Survival and overrunning enemies (see below).
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Haste effect stacks with Haste Magick.
- When Haste is used while wearing a armour, the knife's wielder deals preposterous amounts of damage (starting at more than 2,600) by simply running into enemies. Presumably, the term "speed run" was coined by a wizard using this knife.
- Combos well with Aristo-Staff and Staff of War.
- Useful for outmaneuvering opponents with very powerful attacks or jumping ability, such as arbalest war trolls, orc berserkers, beast raiders or dwarven priests.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Regular melee damage is very low when not enchanted.
- When used with the Haste Magick without a / shield, it can sometimes cause your character to take damage from small drops and be knocked down.
- It's a knife... but at least a BIG one.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This is a reference to the First-Person Shooter 'Counter-Strike', where players move faster when wielding their knife.