Magicka 2 is a sequel to Magicka. It was released on May 26th, 2015.
About[edit | edit source]
The world’s most irreverent co-op action adventure returns! In the next chapter of Magicka, players ascend from the ruins of Aldrheim to experience a Midgård almost wiped free of Wizards after the Wizard Wars, with the few that do remain having either gone mad or extremely hostile toward all others.
To rid the world of evil, again, up to four Wizards, and their guide Vlad, will traverse Midgård armed with the next iteration of the famous Magicka dynamic spellcasting system, as players reprise their roles as the most overpowered, unpredictably funny Wizards ever known to fantasy!
Features[edit | edit source]
- As an all-powerful Wizard, you will have thousands of spells at your fingertips to experiment and defeat evil with, use them together with special Magicks to annihilate foes or give necessary aid to your companions.
- Combine up to five elements at a time and work together with—or against—your friends for that full Magicka co-op experience.
- Four Player Friendly Fire Compatible Co-op
- Full co-op support! All levels and game modes in Magicka 2 will be supported for four player co-op with hot join, checkpoints, and other supportive features and functionality.
- Friendly fire is always on, promoting emergent gameplay humor as players accidentally hurt or kill their friends in their attempts to annihilate enemies.
Story mode[edit | edit source]
Magicka 2 offers players a story-driven campaign mode set in a lush fantasy world influenced heavily by Nordic folklore. New to the franchise are "Artifacts," which act as different switches and options for players to customize and change the gameplay experience, adding more replayability when utilized.
System requirements[edit | edit source]
|CPU||3GHz Dual Core (Intel Pentium G3220 or higher / AMD A4-4000 or higher)||2.8GHz Quad Core (Intel Core i5-2300 or higher / AMD A8-3850 or higher)|
|OS||Windows 7/8||Windows 7/8|
|Video Card||Nvidia GeForce 550 or better / ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better||Nvidia GeForce 640 or better / ATI Radeon HD 6670 or better|
|VRAM||1 GB||1 GB|
|Storage||7 GB||7 GB|