In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
March 15, 2011 Patch
|← Previous Patch
(March 10, 2011)
|March 15, 2011 Patch||Next Patch →|
(March 18, 2011)
Fixed issues/bugs[edit | edit source]
- Conflagration no longer damage ethereal characters.
- Fixed startup TypeInitializationException crash (Magicka.Gamers.Gamer’ threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException)
- Changing the language settings through steam will now change the games language.
- Fixed Elemental’s bloodtype to black from regular.
- Fixed Error loading "UI\HUD\NotifierButton". GraphicsDevice component not found.
- Improved network traffic for character entities and damageable physics entities.
- Fixed network initialization for the boss fights in Chapter 4 and in Chapter 8.
Known issues[edit | edit source]
- Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding.
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion.
- Characters can in rare cases fall through the level collision mesh, this is due to lag or poor framerate. Many general network improvements and general optimization will reduce this risk.
- The game may appear to be stuttering even though framerate is good.