March 18, 2011 Patch
|← Previous Patch
(March 15, 2011)
|March 18, 2011 Patch||Next Patch →|
(March 21, 2011)
Fixed issues/bugs[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a threading related crash in the iconrenderer.
- The game will no longer crash when a undefined animation is played for a character.
- Fixed a issue when changing language.
- Fixed a issue with damageable physics entities statuseffects.
- Added modified content checking.
- Fixed a startup issue where a saved gamer is refering to a missing playable avatar.
- Readded VAC option when hosting an online game.
- Added file verification feature that disables achievements, online leaderboards and VAC protected games when using modified content. Modding is still fully possible.
Known issues[edit | edit source]
- Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding.
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion.
- Characters can in rare cases fall through the level collision mesh, this is due to lag or poor framerate. Many general network improvements and general optimization will reduce this risk.
- The game may appear to be stuttering even though framerate is good.