In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
March 21, 2011 Patch
|← Previous Patch
(March 18, 2011)
|March 21, 2011 Patch||Next Patch →|
(April 12, 2011)
Fixed issues/bugs[edit | edit source]
- Fixed crash when creating new character (sorry new customers)
- Another safety has been added to prevent gamer crash on startup.
- Fixed item stuck in air bug.
- Decreased camera shake to one third of its original strength. (player requested)
- Fixed incorrect trailing glyph in menu leaderboards.
- Fixed campaign chapter transition crash issue.
- Game should no longer appear to be modded unless it is actually modded.
Known issues[edit | edit source]
- Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding.
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion.
- Characters can in rare cases fall through the level collision mesh, this is due to lag or poor framerate. Many general network improvements and general optimization will reduce this risk.
- The game may appear to be stuttering even though framerate is good.
- ATI 3870 series cards sometimes have a tendency to overheat and crash.