We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
May 13, 2014 Wizard Wars Patch
| ← Previous Patch
(May 6, 2014 Wizard Wars)
|May 13, 2014 Wizard Wars Patch||N/A|
Animation[edit | edit source]
- Changed flying death animations to be consistent with face-plant death.
- Changed knockdown and falling death animations.
GUI[edit | edit source]
- Clamp elemental affinities in the gear screen between 0 and 100 to match the game-play.
- Various gui tweaks when creating a new account.
- Extended the TopMenu width and increased the 4 button sizes by 20 px each. Changed "SUPPORT" font size from 14 to 16.
- Fixed a font positioning bug.
- Fixed a few textures with missing font glyphs (which could cause a low-res fallback font to be used for strings in a few occasions).
- Kill log text fix for defense imps.
- Login screen gui tweaks.
- Magicks screen and EULA gui tweaks.
- Region selection gui tweaks.
- Settings screen gui tweaks.
HUD[edit | edit source]
- Removed that annoying punctuation mark in Spawn Countdown messages. Come on, we all hated it, right?
Art[edit | edit source]
- Staves, spells effects and Magicks now have dynamic lights.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Increase Assist reward and increased XP/time bonus slightly.
- Increased XP over time rewards in Duel game mode.
Sound[edit | edit source]
- Added Hit Indication sounds for Cold, Fire and Steam.
- Added reverb on *all* levels, fixed attenuation on Meteor Shower with greater range.
- Attenuation mixes and small fixes.
- Added Death Beam Hit sounds.
- Death Beams sounds for shield collisions.
- Fixed the chargeup sound for Exotic Blade not being canceled when doing a regular attack.
- Life Beam sounds tweaked.
- Mixing and attenuation fixes.
- Updated/Added Spell Lightning Hit with new sounds.
- Updates to death animation sounds.
Strings[edit | edit source]
- Rephrased Orangutan error message.
Telemetry[edit | edit source]
- Client crash fix
- Fixed so that client only displays Tapir (version mismatch) once per session.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Proper text position in password fields.
- Proper offer name in 'purchase completed' notification.
- Knockdowns whilst Chilled will now result in a fall with normal speed.
- Fixed an issue where the lo-gin server would crash if the player being redirected to a game server had disconnected.
- Fixed a bug that made the game server always approve any player gear regardless of actual ownership.
- Fixed so that proper sounds trigger when wizards fall over "lightly".
- Fixed a typo in the Thunderstorm description.
- Geyser client crash fix.
- EAC verification crash fix.
- Players now correctly receive match won XP multiplier.
- Fixed gear verification failures (code: Platypus) sometimes kicking new players when matchmaking for the first time.
- Spell damage sound crash fix.