May 13, 2014 Wizard Wars Patch
| ← Previous Patch
(May 6, 2014 Wizard Wars)
|May 13, 2014 Wizard Wars Patch||N/A|
Animation[edit | edit source]
- Changed flying death animations to be consistent with face-plant death.
- Changed knockdown and falling death animations.
GUI[edit | edit source]
- Clamp elemental affinities in the gear screen between 0 and 100 to match the game-play.
- Various gui tweaks when creating a new account.
- Extended the TopMenu width and increased the 4 button sizes by 20 px each. Changed "SUPPORT" font size from 14 to 16.
- Fixed a font positioning bug.
- Fixed a few textures with missing font glyphs (which could cause a low-res fallback font to be used for strings in a few occasions).
- Kill log text fix for defense imps.
- Login screen gui tweaks.
- Magicks screen and EULA gui tweaks.
- Region selection gui tweaks.
- Settings screen gui tweaks.
HUD[edit | edit source]
- Removed that annoying punctuation mark in Spawn Countdown messages. Come on, we all hated it, right?
Art[edit | edit source]
- Staves, spells effects and Magicks now have dynamic lights.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Increase Assist reward and increased XP/time bonus slightly.
- Increased XP over time rewards in Duel game mode.
Sound[edit | edit source]
- Added Hit Indication sounds for Cold, Fire and Steam.
- Added reverb on *all* levels, fixed attenuation on Meteor Shower with greater range.
- Attenuation mixes and small fixes.
- Added Death Beam Hit sounds.
- Death Beams sounds for shield collisions.
- Fixed the chargeup sound for Exotic Blade not being canceled when doing a regular attack.
- Life Beam sounds tweaked.
- Mixing and attenuation fixes.
- Updated/Added Spell Lightning Hit with new sounds.
- Updates to death animation sounds.
Strings[edit | edit source]
- Rephrased Orangutan error message.
Telemetry[edit | edit source]
- Client crash fix
- Fixed so that client only displays Tapir (version mismatch) once per session.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Proper text position in password fields.
- Proper offer name in 'purchase completed' notification.
- Knockdowns whilst Chilled will now result in a fall with normal speed.
- Fixed an issue where the lo-gin server would crash if the player being redirected to a game server had disconnected.
- Fixed a bug that made the game server always approve any player gear regardless of actual ownership.
- Fixed so that proper sounds trigger when wizards fall over "lightly".
- Fixed a typo in the Thunderstorm description.
- Geyser client crash fix.
- EAC verification crash fix.
- Players now correctly receive match won XP multiplier.
- Fixed gear verification failures (code: Platypus) sometimes kicking new players when matchmaking for the first time.
- Spell damage sound crash fix.