|Game Description:||Summons a phantom to consume your enemies in liquid fire.|
|Keycode:||QFDWFF or FQDWFF|
|Location:||Given to you early in the Vietnam Rescue Mission and at the start of Vietnam Survival.|
Spell effects[edit | edit source]
Calls an F-4 Phantom to perform a Napalm strike in the targeted area. The Napalm strike direction can be changed by calling it in one place then calling it again in another place before it activates. This Magick is part of the Magicka: Vietnam DLC but can also be found as a random drop from Sapient Pearwood Luggage in Challenge mode.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Does a large amount of area damage.
- Leaves a large column of high-damage fire.
- Usually kills unshielded wizards quickly.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Not found in Adventure mode.
- Long downtime before the strike occurs.
- Easy to forget about or misplace.
- Napalm fires will usually kill unshielded wizards very quickly.