November 15, 2011 Patch
|← Previous Patch
(July 1, 2011)
|November 15, 2011 Patch||Next Patch →|
(November 17, 2011)
Patch 188.8.131.52 Changelog 2011-11-15
- Added saveable checkpoints. Checkpoints will now save your progress up to that point.
- Added an automatic-revive fairy for single player games.
- Added an option to revisit old chapters in a campaign.
- Fixed decal limit graphics option.
- Added additional graphical options for particle effects.
- Improved server browser usability.
- Improved body collision detection and overall physics.
- Frame rate stuttering should be less noticeable for some users.
- Extended particle system with particle lights.
- Added bleed status effect, similar to the poison status effect it can be removed by healing.
- Added a stunned state and stun damage property, when a character is stunned they're unable to act for a character specific amount of time.
- Added gamepad rumble when a player character is revived.
- The seven day cruise achievement will now display its achievement progress.
- Level restart will now properly reset any active particle effects.
- Both confuse and fear particle effects will now properly stop when a character drowns.
- Fixed a gamepad issue in the campagin menu, where a user could reach invisible menu items.
- Improved etherealize network synchronization.
- The space robe's now use the correct portrait.
- Characters with grab abilities will now properly play a grab-intro animation.
- Increase life/arcane beam range.
- Fixed a bug in the loading screen where it sometimes wouldn't render properly.
- Fixed a bug in the credits, if a user changed language in the same game session, then the credit language would not be updated.
- Charm will now properly affect other enemy players.
- Collision between a projectile and a spell mine will now properly cause the mine to detonate.
- Pure water barriers no longer causes push damage, earth-water and ice-water barriers still do though.
- Decreased Fear range from 10 to 5 units.
- Decreased aura and buff intensity and details to reduce the graphics clutter.
- Casting a lightning spell within an area shield will now properly target the closest target.
- Overkilled frozen characters will now properly explode.
- Overkilled frozen characters will now properly spawn frozen gibs.
- Fixed some minor colouring issue on the health bars.
- Marginally increased the health bar height on player characters.
- Damage numbers caused by status effects will now properly display for network clients.
- Fixed an issue which incorrectly set the players team in non-versus games.
- Fixed an issue where non local characters could get stuck in casting self animation.
- Beastmen will now properly crouch before jumping.
- Fixed user input control when feared or panicking.
- Fixed a small bug in the AI, enemies should now be more responsive.
- Fixed arcane bolt when used by the rogue robes, it will now properly shoot the projectile like with other robes.
- Fixed Chapter 4 scene 2 (inn) fade to black bug.
- Changed the resolution of:
- This resolves the "Texture Width/Height too large" error and renders the "http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1989214" fix obsolete.
- Fixed proper removal of status effect light source when a character is burning and killed.