We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
November 19, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch
| ← Previous Patch
(November 12, 2013 Wizard Wars)
|November 19, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch|| Next Patch →|
(November 26, 2013 Wizard Wars)
AI[edit | edit source]
- Corpses now fall to the ground if the NPC dies in the air. We can be BFFs with Newton again!
- Push/In-Air animations have been updated and look generally 200% better (give or take).
ANIMATIONS[edit | edit source]
- Wizards being knockdown on their backs added. But they get up again. You're never gonna bring 'em down.
- Shortened the recovery time for the pushed state.
BALANCE[edit | edit source]
- Tightened the Ice Projectile damage cone, increased the minimum Ice Projectile range.
- Increased Life Barrier healing, decreased Life Mine healing.
- Reduced Arcane damage from Elemental Walls (ASE).
BUGFIXES[edit | edit source]
- Disconnected players should now show up as disconnected again. Logic!
- No more upside down countdown-numbers when you disconnect from the game server before match begins. M.C Escher turns in his grave.
- Only persist valid loadout.
- Settings crash fix.
- Respawn text crash fix.
- AI death crash fix.
MAGICKS[edit | edit source]
- Updated Revive Magick description to clarify that it heals living targets for 500HP.
MENU[edit | edit source]
- New awesome (we double checked with the council, it is indeed awe-some) scrollbar!
- Proper menu state transistions.
- IMProved GUI-clipping.
- Pressing [ESCAPE] in the main menu leads to the Landing Page, pressing it in the Landing Page leads to the Settings Screen.
- Pressing an already selected menu button reverts you to the menu Landing Page.
- Redeem button ingame! Press it to go to the website via Steam Overlay.
- RSS-feed slide tweaks.
- Settings screen now has a close button.
SOUND[edit | edit source]
- IMProved sound mix.