November 26, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch
|← Previous Patch
(November 19, 2013 Wizard Wars)
|November 26, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch||Next Patch →|
(November 27, 2013 Wizard Wars)
BALANCE[edit | edit source]
- Split up ice and steam resistances in sub elements for selfshield
- Only protect against water based push/elevate with water resistance
- Fire resistance now protects fully against the damage part of steam damage
- Don't push or elevate at all when invulnerable
- Steam spray now pushes, water resistance push protection first pass
PHYSICS[edit | edit source]
- Fall out of map physics fix. This is not in any way related to radiation.
- Sliding frozen player fix (sorry!)
LOGIN SERVER[edit | edit source]
- Closest region only chosen from regions known by client. No more entering hidden regions.
- User rejoining fixed.
- Cleaned up code that shouldn't be running on the servers.
- If a user reconnects it no longer causes it to count as a leave+join.
- Fixes various issues with login procedure, most importantly gifting default gear on first login.
PERSISTENCE[edit | edit source]
- Added a server section to account data. Server section is not sent to the client.
- Don't transmit server data when using transmit_all_variables_to_peer.
MATCHMAKER[edit | edit source]
- Game servers registering for refill will now be handled correctly, instead of as emptyb
MISCELLANEOUS[edit | edit source]
- [telemetry]End of round player stats sent (improved leaderboards)
- [gui] New icons for all robes
- [textures] Pimped robe textures. Yes, this IS a verb...thanks Xzibit!
- [abilities] aoe damage/destroy breakables crash fix
- [settings] Escape button spam fix. The button will not allow you to ACTUALLY escape when frozen/stunned/generally being hurt, yes, escape is a confusing name.
- [chat] Crash fix for very long text messages and variable naming.
- [bugfix] Refetch bulk items upon reentry.
- [bugfix]: Made sure that level up crown rewards are actually granted!