In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|Game Description:||Removes bothersome stains, spells and status effects. Nullify is 42% more effective than other leading brands!|
|Location:||Chapter Two: Found next to the altar where a Goblin Shaman is fought.|
Spell effects[edit | edit source]
Nullify removes most magical effects in the playing field that are cast by players and creatures. The Magick does not differentiate between friendly and hostile effects; it removes all of them. Nullify takes effect immediately but the casting wizard requires 1 second to recover. The following is a list of things removed by Nullify, but this list is not exhaustive:
- Shields (including self-shields)
- All summoned minions
- Active Magicks (including those that cause status effects)
- Active beams (that are being channeled)
- Magical projectiles
- Queued elements in the spellbar
- Most spells cast by Grimnir and Assatur
- Status effects
- Immunity auras
The following are not removed by Nullify:
- Imbued weapons
- Projectile spells and Push being charged
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Counters most Magicks and spells, destroys enemy minions.
- Has a very short combination sequence so it can be cast quickly.
- Cannot be countered.
- Useful in getting rid of blocking mines, barriers and shields cast by "helpful" team mates.
- Disrupts enemy spellcasting by emptying their spellbar.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Does not remove immunity auras, even the temporary ones cast by wizards.
- Disrupts allied spellcasting, removes shields from allies, destroys allied minions and stops allied beams that are active.
Trivia[edit | edit source]