October 22, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch
|← Previous Patch
(October 17, 2013 Wizard Wars)
|October 22, 2013 Wizard Wars Patch||Next Patch →|
(October 24, 2013 Wizard Wars)
Key Changes[edit | edit source]
- Connectivity fixes
- Matchmaking fixes
- Various Crash and Bugfixes
- "Crowns" wipe.
Shiny New Stuff![edit | edit source]
- 4 New Magicks for your testing pleasure!
- Teleport - Immediately teleport 10 meters in the direction you're facing. Best used when your destination doesn't contain fiery death.
- Stone Prison - Raises an impenetrable barrier around its target. Useful for locking down enemies for a few moments of peace and quiet. "I'm in a stone case of emotion" (Escher respect-points for guessing the reference)
- Tactical Dragon Strike - Placable 'napalm' strike. Smells, sounds AND tastes like victory!
- Thunderstorm - Rain with Thunderbolts in a large area. Skillfully modeled on today's weather in Stockholm, but with added Thunderbolts!
Connectivity[edit | edit source]
- [network] Changed pong and handshake timeouts default to 40 because steam connection.
- Show notification and end session when server disconnects.
- [steam lobby]: Terminate connection with lobby host/members AFTER we've shut down the lobby.
- [connectivity]: Make sure to terminate connection to all peers in lobby when leaving it.
- [ingame client running]: Make sure that we disconnect from lobby on an edge-case.
- Load balancing now actualy done right. Flipped comparison.
- [menu] show party if members in party when entering menu
- [connectivity]: Terminate connections correctly.
- [login] proper state handling
Matchmaking[edit | edit source]
- [matchmaking] client 0 second delay first time
- [matchmaking] client 60 second delay before sending matchmaking rpc after entering game state menu
- [party] cancel ready if matchmaking fails due to server errors
- Set pong timeout to 10.
- [matchmaking] fixed play button message order
- [matchmaking] improved client logic, play button feedback
- [crashfix] only abort matchmaking when allowed
- [matchmaking] Fix for matchmaking to default/degbunke when retrying matchmaking from inside training ground
- [matchmaking] Fix of faulty peer_id chech
- [party] peer cancel ready when reentering menu
- [party] peers only invitable when in menu
- [party] peer disconnect self fix.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- telemetry fix
- [bugs] Status system crash fix, also removed logging and debug code
- [login] always deselect all fields when trying to login
- [bugs] Remove assert in frame_table, just log instead
- [bugs] Status system server crash fix
- [bugs] End of round crash fix #2
- [bugs] Status system crash fixed debug code
- [bugs] Speelwheel client crash fix
Other[edit | edit source]
- [survey] New survey.
- [game server default gear]: Only receive it once per peer, not every update.
- [loadout] Only persist loadout when changing from gear screen, when pressing play, and when Searching becomes Joining.
- [frontend] alpha build version string
- [ui] chat visible, removed outdated code
- [spells] Lightning not removing wet status fix
- [Audio] sounds for login screen and rewards
- [feedback] Updated to new feedback survey for patch notes.