|Propp's Party Plasma Information
||Originally intending to invent a "fun for the family" Magick, Propp accidentally created a very powerful and unpredictable spell capable of detroying even the most powerful of forest trolls. This amazing magick, however, went missing after some "brave" wizards decided to go troll-hunting
||Chapter 2 of The Stars Are Left - After bothering Edgar in Veiditorp repeatedly, he bribes you to go away by telling you to get it from the store in the old broken goblin ship.
Propp's Party Plasma is a directional spell that fires a wild projectile that flies a crooked pattern into the ground in front of you, doing extremely strong arcane-fire damage
- Deals 10k damage when it connects.
- For such a powerful spell, wizards can cast it very quickly.
- Ridiculously effective in larger, semi-immobile enemies such as Parker or Cthulhu.
- Not very precise.
- Casting within an Area or Barrier Shield or near a wall (or rock/ice barrier) is an instant death sentence for you and anyone nearby (unless you have suitable protection).
- Its damage type is Arcane, which makes it heal undead enemies.