Rod of Emergency Teleport
|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .
|Game Description:||Useful in emergency situations, when anywhere is better than where you currently are.|
|Active:||Teleports the user to a random location|
|Location:||Chapter 2: Dropped by the Goblin Shaman. Also dropped by the Goblin Shamans in the Mind Games at the end of Chapter 6.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Random Teleport, that might be very useful in start of the game.(Same as the Magick Teleport.)
Pros[edit | edit source]
- This Staff looks like very impressive.
- Functions well as a Panic Button of sorts. Cast it when overwhelmed.
- Its teleport ability often protects way better than all these aura-generating or 0,0001% resistance-providing staves.
- You can use its teleport ability to get over small gaps or rivers.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- No Passive Abilities.
- You can't predict where the staff will teleport you to.
- When fighting on a bridge, can give you instant death + no method of getting back staff and weapon.