In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Sceptre of the Troll King
|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .
|Game Description:||The long-lost sceptre of the ancient and charming troll king|
|Passive:||Makes enemies less likely to attack the wielder|
|Location:||Chapter 9: After the battle with the summoned undead soldiers and zombies in the graveyard, head west into the tomb instead of through the locked door you destroyed.|
The Sceptre of the Troll King signifies your right to rule. It excels in the hands of wizards who prefer to let their minions do the fighting.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- While holding the Sceptre of the Troll King enemies are much less likely to target you, preferring to attack any other wizards or allies on the battlefield instead.
- Best Use : This staff is ideal for use with summons spells such as Raise Dead or Summon Elemental that can produce allies to distract your enemies away from you, leaving you free to cast offensive spells with impunity.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- One of the best staves for wizards who prefer summoning Magicks.
- Charm is particularly effective against singularly tough enemies such as Armored Trolls.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Ineffective if you're the only thing around for monsters to target.