In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Staff of War
|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .
|Game Description:||The staff was specially crafted for warfare, and is designed to help the wielder survive just a little bit longer.|
|Passive:||Physical Resistance Aura & Double wielder's maximum hit points|
The Staff of War is one of the more commonly encountered staves and a good overall weapon for those who expect to find themselves in close combat.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Physical resistance aura reduces physical damage by 75%, and it's the most common type dealt by most melee attackers, some shooters and several spells like pure earth projectiles.
- It doubles the wielder's hit points (from 1000 to 2000 for most robes).
- Active ability: Shoots an arcane bolt.
- Best Use: Survival
Pros[edit | edit source]
- With this a wizard can withstand 8 times more physical damage and 2 times more of any other type.
- Commonly Found/Dropped.
- Prevents one-hit kills by dwarf priests' earth spells, War Troll's hammer bash, and other usually frustrating adversaries.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- The active ability is nearly useless - arcane bolts are a spam spell so a single cast does little damage.