Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Sword of the Masters
|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
|Game Description:||Known by some as "The Bane of Evil" -- an ancient sword which contains arcane power.|
|Special:||Shoots Arcane when wielder is at full health|
|Location:||Chapter 2: Freeze the water after defeating the goblin war band at the river's crossing and walk north to the upper western bank. Enter the giant hollow log and head north.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Pros[edit | edit source]
- The Arcane bolts DO heal zombie and elemental minions
- Self cast Shields can prolong the time you can use the blade's unique ability when under attack
- Also pairs well with the Staff of Life as the regen effect keeps you at full health.
- If you equip it with a green robe, you can pretend to be Link.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Not very useful as a melee weapon (even though it's a sword)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This sword is a play off of Link's Sword from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past that would fire beams when you are at full health.
The secret location is an almost precise copy of the area in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past which contains the Master Sword.
The sword resembles the Master Sword from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
The sword's nickname "Bane of Evil" is based off of the Master Sword being "Evil's Bane".