This should be set by level so its easier for people to know what to get and when, instead of alphabetical.--Venixer 05:08, 31 January 2011 (PST)
I reordered the Magick by the order they appear in the in game menu - Belal
- I have a better idea! Have them start as alphabetical, and then have them sortable to chronological order! – Smashman (talk) 05:19, 31 January 2011 (PST)
- A sortable table can do that for you. I can get on it. ----Arrow = Talk = Sandbox 05:21, 31 January 2011 (PST)
Someone f'ed up the order. If anyone else coming along is looking for Belal's origional, most useful ordering you can find it here: http://www.magickapedia.net/index.php?title=Magicks&oldid=1109 220.127.116.11 03:22, 1 October 2011 (PDT)
Suggested arrangement[edit source]
I believe this is how they come in terms of chapter and spell:
- 1 Revive / Meteor Shower / Grease
- 2 Rain / Nullify
- 3 Thunderbolt
- 4 Conflagration Tornado
- 5 Time Warp Time Warp
- 6 Blizzard
- 7 Teleport
- 8 Summon Phoenix
- 9 Raise Dead / Charm / Fear
- 10 Summon Death
- 11 Corporealize / Summon Elemental
- 12 Vortex
--Venixer 07:09, 31 January 2011 (PST)
You would then need to add a tutorial level with haste.
Sorting Problem[edit source]
- Yeah, that's just how it works. There's not an easy way around it. — Toshu (talk) 10:01, 1 February 2011 (PST)
Dedicated pages for each Magick ?[edit source]
I've just added a piece of tip on the Vortex Magick (throwing rocks to keep it going), I'm wondering if it's the right place. Wouldn't it be cool to add a page per Magick to add additional tips and facts ?
- Not sure if there would be enough content on each magick page to be worth making individual pages for them. You could try copying the magick tips I wrote in the walkthrough on this site for a start! Xinhuan 14:04, 20 February 2011 (PST)
- Alright, I'll have a look at it this week-end. Been busy at work recently. Gotta ad "Crash to destkop" if we ever find it :-) Corpuscule 25 February 2011
- I have begun adding extremely detailed Magick pages for each Magick over the last few days. Will be adding a few Magicks everyday over the next few days. - Xinhuan 23:54, 15 March 2011 (PDT)
- At least this page doesn't have ingame descriptions and possible refrences related to them (such as Sir Robin from the Holy Grail in Haste, Ghost Busters in corporealise and Lord of the rings in invisibility). --Daa xD 14:08, 10 March 2011 (PST)
Napalm image found[edit source]
Newest version of Magicka (18.104.22.168) has image of Napalm (Magicks menu) in Magicks.xnb...
It is also possible to unlock this magick in challenges, by adding <unlockMagick magicktype="napalm" /> somewhere. However, it has wrong (ERROR...) description and no effect.
22.214.171.124 03:51, 2 April 2011 (PDT)
- On a somewhat related note, all of the images on this page were extracted from Magicks.xnb, correct? Or is it a mish-mash of sources? Xaxor 22:46, 12 April 2011 (PDT)
- Most of them are found on the Magicka official website which has it in full transparency. The Meteor Shower one is extracted, that's why it looks so bad. - Xinhuan 06:32, 13 April 2011 (PDT)
Challenge Magicks?[edit source]
I went looking here when I found out that there are some Awesome magicks found in the challenge gameplay (waves), that are not available in the story game. Is there any plans to list them?
//Atlas --126.96.36.199 01:52, 9 February 2015 (UTC)