This page lists utilities created by the Magicka community for the game.
Save Game Editors[edit | edit source]
- Magicka Save Game Editor / Magicka Save Game Editor
- Created by Johnbot. Allows you to change your name, staff, weapon, playtime, and the list of acquired magicks of a save game.
- Magicka Save Game Editor
- Created by kanonenfutter. Allows you to change your name, staff, weapon, playtime, and the list of acquired magicks of a save game. This one also allows you to add/edit/remove additional players and their name/staff/weapon for save games that contain multiple players.
Spell Macros[edit | edit source]
- Magicka Spell Helper
- Created by nkahoang. This tiny program will let you create your own macros for automated element adding.
- AutoHotkey Script
- Created by J-Factor. This binds Melee to mouse4 and AOE to mouse5. Requires AutoHotkey.
Modding[edit | edit source]
- Challenge Creator
- Created by jorgamun. Small Java-based editor allows you to quickly create your own custom waves in challenge arenas.
- Level Editor
- Created by xehonk. Edits all Level XML files, not just challenges.
- Magicka Character modding tool
- Created by nkahoang. Can view the statistics of NPCs and import/export textures.
- Magicka Challenge Editor / Magicka Challenge Editor
- Created by JakeMeer. Generates random waves and contains 4 different difficulties: easy, normal, hard and insane.
- Magicka Random Challenge Generator
- Created by Standy. Choose the Challenge you want to make Custom, the amount of levels you want to play, and difficulty.