|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .
|Game Description:||It grants the wearer almost vampiric powers!|
|Passive:||Inverts damage taken from Life & Arcane Immunity|
|Active:||Restore life by draining whoever is closest|
|Location:||Chapter 10: Found immediately upon entering Niflheim, right next to the player.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Allows player to drain health from a enemy to fill their own health bar.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Gives complete immunity to arcane-based attacks.
- The life-leeching attack is useful in a pinch.
- Can recover health even when shielded. (not anymore since latests versions)
- Is extremely effective with the Cyber or Space robes, as you are immune to both life and arcane.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- This weapon effect is bugged as of right now (patch #12, version 22.214.171.124), the effect does not wear off unless the wielder picks up another staff, activates a checkpoint (some players have stated that an automatic checkpoint is not enough, it needs to be one you activate yourself) and dies.
- Since the health element is reversed with this weapon it is possible to kill yourself with the heal element.
- Does not make you a Vampire.