Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Magickapedia by .
|Game Description:||This excellent blade was crafted by a legendary swordsmith in a land far to the east. Perfectly balanced, though not particulary sharp, it relies on the wisdom and skill of its handler.|
|Special:||Fast, Armor Piercing|
|Location:||Magicka: Nippon, it is the default weapon for the samurai wizard.|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Fast and Armor Piercing is a deadly combination to weapons. Strike quickly and with good damage to the enemy.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Probably more useful than other starting weapons, other than the m16. Certainly the most powerful starter sword.
- A very quickly attack rate.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Low physical damage, it's the only weakness of this blade. But it's cool default weapon.
References[edit | edit source]
- Yawarakai-Te (Tender Hands / 柔らかい手) is the legendary blade supposedly forged by Goro Masamune, and features in a legend comparing his swordmaking techniques against that of another swordsmith, Muramasa. Supposedly, it is a blade forged with such purity that it will refuse to cut down those deemed innocent and undeserving of punishment.